The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the MakerDAO Open Market Committee. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, July 4 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
MKR Token Holders may vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the following parameter changes:
Stability Fee changes
- Increase the GUNIV3DAIUSDC1-A Stability Fee from 0% to 0.01%.
- Increase the UNIV2DAIUSDC-A Stability Fee from 0% to 0.01%.
- Increase the WSTETH-A Stability fee from 2.25% to 2.5%.
- Reduce the USDC-A Stability Fee from 1% to 0%.
- Reduce the USDP-A Stability Fee from 1% to 0%.
Maximum Debt Ceiling (
- Increase the UNIV2DAIUSDC-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 250 million DAI to 300 million DAI.
- Reduce the LINK-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 50 million DAI to 25 million DAI.
- Reduce the WSTETH-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 200 million DAI to 150 million DAI.
- Reduce the WSTETH-B Maximum Debt Ceiling from 150 million DAI to 100 million DAI.
- Reduce the YFI-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 50 million DAI to 25 million DAI.
- Reduce the MATIC-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 35 million DAI to 20 million DAI.
Target Available Debt (
- Increase the UNIV2DAIUSDC-A Target Available Debt from 10 million DAI to 20 million DAI.
- Reduce the MATIC-A Target Available Debt from 10 million DAI to 5 million DAI.
DIRECT-AAVEV2-DAI: Leave exposure at 0 DAI for the time being.
Please review the proposal thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- These parameter changes will be included in an upcoming Executive Vote as the Protocol Engineering Core Unit's schedule allows.
- It is expected that this Executive Vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the Executive Vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.