Add RWA-009 (HVBank) as a new Vault Type - July 4, 2022
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the MakerDAO mandated actors. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, July 4 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
This poll allows the MakerDAO governance community to signal their support or opposition to adding RWA-009 (HVBank) as a new vault type in the Maker Protocol with the parameters below:
- Stability Fee: 0.0%
- Debt Ceiling: 100 million DAI
- Liquidation Ratio: 100%
- Liquidation Process: See MIP21 for details.
Please review the following forum threads containing information about RWA-009 (HVBank) to inform your position before voting.
- Initial Collateral Application
- Real-World Finance Core Unit Risk Evaluation
- Additional Risk Assessment - LOVE
- Collateral Engineering Services Core Unit Evaluation
- Oracles Core Unit Evaluation
- HVB Transaction Documentation
- RWA Foundation: HVB Disclosure
- Delegated Committee Proposal
A number of legal agreements are executed in advance of the Governance Poll - see details - and are a necessary precondition to finalization of the definitive transaction agreements. The other transaction agreements will be executed subsequent to the Governance Poll but prior to the Executive Spell should the Governance Poll have a positive outcome (i.e. if votes for "Yes" exceed votes for "No").
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- RWA-009 (HVBank) will be onboarded in a future executive vote as the Protocol Engineering Core Unit's schedule allows.
- It is expected that this executive vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the executive vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
If you are new to voting in the Maker Protocol, please see the voting guide to learn how voting works, and this wallet setup guide to set up your wallet to vote.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.