Asset Allocation for MIP65 (Clydesdale) - June 27, 2022
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Maker Community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, June 27 at 16:00 UTC.
This is an instant-runoff vote.
- You may rank any number of options that you would support in an executive vote.
- Unranked options signal that you would not support the option(s) in an executive vote.
- If you have no preference to any of the listed options, you should vote 'Abstain' as your first and only choice.
The community can vote in this poll to rank their support of the following options:
- US Short Treasuries (100%) - 100% composition of US Short-Term Treasuries, 40% 0-1 year US Treasury ishares ETF & 60% 1-3 year US Treasury ishares ETF from BlackRock.
- US Short Treasuries (80%) + IG Corp Bond(20%) - 80% composition of US Short-Term Treasuries (40% 0-1 year US Treasury ishares ETF & 60% 1-3 year US Treasury ishares ETF from BlackRock) and 20% IG Corporate Bond (split of US Treasury Index and Active global mandate for 0-5y investment grade, clean money aligned, corporate bonds from Baillie Gifford).
- Reject Options - Rank this option to indicate you would not support allocation in any of the above-listed options.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
This allocation poll is a result of the passage of MIP65: Monetalis Clydesdale: Liquid Bond Strategy & Execution. It may be helpful to review this MIP before voting.
Regardless of the winning option the following actions will be taken at the conclusion of this poll:
- The decision of this poll will be followed in the execution of the capital deployment.
- Any resulting distributions will be included in an upcoming Executive Vote as the Protocol Engineering Core Unit's schedule allows.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.