The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system using their powers defined in MIP113c184.108.40.206. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, July 24 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the changes in the following Github Pull Request:
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- The proposed changes will be merged into the Stability Scope Framework.
- Any parameter changes will be included in an upcoming Executive Vote.
- It is expected that this Executive Vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
If you are new to voting in the Maker Protocol, please see the voting guide to learn how voting works.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Maker Operational Manual.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Governance Calendar.