Offboarding Parameters for renBTC-A - November 21, 2022
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Risk Core Unit (RISK-001). This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, November 21 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the implementation of the following risk parameters for offboarding renBTC-A.
Proposed Offboarding Parameters
- Liquidation Penalty (
- Flat Kick Incentive (
tip): 0 DAI.
- Liquidation Ratio (
- Local Liquidation Limit (
ilk.hole): 350,000 DAI.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- The offboarding process for this vault will begin, as defined by MIP62 - Collateral Offboarding Process.
- Offboarding items will be included in the soonest eligible executive vote, as the Protocol Engineering Core Unit's schedule allows.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.