The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Strategic Finance Core Unit (SF-001). This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning Monday, November 21 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
This poll asks whether the Pre-Implementation Work for the deal outlined in MIP90 (BlockTower Liquid AAA Structured Credit and Money Market Fund) should proceed through the relevant Core Units.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- The relevant Core Units will proceed with work necessary to onboard the arrangement outlined in MIP90.
- This work will be utilized only if a later ratification poll (or other recognized governance poll) is approved by the MKR Voters.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.