Adding Rate Limiter to Flap Auctions - February 28, 2022
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Risk Core Unit. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, February 28 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the following changes:
- Adding a parameter,
lid, which sets the total value of DAI allowed to be sent out to surplus (
flap) auctions at once.
- Setting the
lidparameter to 150,000 DAI.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- This change will be included in the weekly Executive Vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- If the Friday executive passes, then this change will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.