Increase the Aave D3M Maximum Debt Ceiling - November 22, 2021
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Risk Core Unit and the Protocol Engineering Core Unit. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, November 22 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to making the following parameter change to the Aave DAI Direct Deposit Module (D3M):
- Increase the DIRECT-AAVEV2-DAI Maximum Debt Ceiling from 50 million DAI to 100 million DAI.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
For more information regarding the DAI Direct Deposit Module (D3M), check out the forum thread here.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- This change will be included in the weekly Executive Vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- If the Friday executive passes, then this change will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
If you are new to voting in the Maker Protocol, please see the voting guide to learn how voting works, and this wallet setup guide to set up your wallet to vote.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.