PPG - Open Market Committee Proposal - May 30, 2022
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the MakerDAO Open Market Committee. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, May 30 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
MKR Token Holders may vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the following parameter changes:
Maximum Debt Ceiling Changes
- Reduce WSTETH-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 300 million DAI to 200 million DAI.
- Reduce DIRECT-AAVEV2-DAI Maximum Debt Ceiling from 300 million DAI to 100 million DAI.
- Reduce LINK-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 100 million DAI to 50 million DAI.
- Increase MANA-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 10 million DAI to 15 million DAI.
- Reduce DIRECT-AAVEV2-DAI Target Borrow Rate from 3.5% to 2.75%.
- Increase WSTETH-B Target Available Debt from 15 million DAI to 30 million DAI.
Please review the proposal thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- These parameter changes will be included in an upcoming Executive Vote as the Protocol Engineering Core Unit's schedule allows.
- It is expected that this Executive Vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the Executive Vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.