The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of Spark Protocol and the Stability Facilitators. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, September 18 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
Phoenix Labs has requested this poll to activate the Gnosis Chain instance of Spark Lend in coordination with Block Analitica (BA Labs). If approved, this will be the first cross-chain instance of Spark Lend developed in accordance with the Spark Multichain Strategy. The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the following change:
- Activate the Gnosis Chain instance of Spark Lend.
Please review the links below to inform your position on this proposal before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option, then the following actions will be taken:
- Phoenix Labs will prepare a Spark spell to activate the Gnosis Chain instance with the specified configuration.
- An upcoming Executive Vote will include a proposal to execute the Spark spell.
- It is expected that this Executive Vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
If you are new to voting in the Maker Protocol, please see the voting guide to learn how voting works.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Maker Operational Manual.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Governance Calendar.