Rates Proposal - December 14, 2020
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Rates Working Group. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, December 14 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote. In a binary vote, you may vote for a single option. You should vote for the option which you prefer. Alternatively, if you would accept either of the two options and have no preference between them, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the following changes:
Stability Fee Increases
- Increase the ETH-A stability fee from 2% to 2.5%.
- Increase the ETH-B stability fee from 4% to 5%.
- Increase the WBTC-A stability fee from 4% to 4.5%.
- Increase the BAT-A stability fee from 4% to 8%.
Stability Fee Decreases
- Decrease the KNC-A stability fee from 4% to 2%.
- Decrease the ZRX-A stability fee from 4% to 2%.
- Decrease the MANA-A stability fee from 12% to 10%.
- Decrease the COMP-A stability fee from 3% to 2%.
- Decrease the BAL-A stability fee from 5% to 2%.
- Decrease the YFI-A stability fee from 10% to 9%.
Please review the proposal thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- These stability fee changes will be included in the weekly executive vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- If for whatever reason, some or all of these changes cannot be included in this week's executive vote, they will be instead be included in the next available executive vote.
- If the executive vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the Governance Security Module delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 16:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.