Monthly MIPs Governance Poll - March 15, 2021
The Governance Facilitators have placed the MIP3: Monthly Governance Poll into the voting system. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, March 15 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote. In a binary vote, you may vote for a single option. You should vote for the option which you prefer. Alternatively, if you would accept either of the two options and have no preference between them, you should abstain.
This poll asks whether the bundled contents of this month's Governance Cycle should proceed to an Executive Vote to be held on March 22, 2021. The bundled contents of this poll consist of:
Core Unit Framework and Amendments Set
- MIP38: DAO Primitives State
- MIP39: Core Unit Framework
- MIP40: Budget Framework
- MIP41: Facilitator Framework
- MIP4c2-SP12: MIP16 Amendments
- MIP4c2-SP10: MIP0 Amendments
Real-World Finance Core Unit Onboarding Set
- MIP39c2-SP1: Adding Core Unit (Real-World Finance)
- MIP40c2-SP1: Modify Core Unit Budget (Real-World Finance)
- MIP41c4-SP1: Facilitator Onboarding (Real-World Finance)
Risk Core Unit Onboarding Set
- MIP39c2-SP2: Adding Risk Core Unit
- MIP40c2-SP2: Add Core Unit Budget (Risk Core Unit)
- MIP41c4-SP2: Risk Core Unit Facilitator Onboarding
Governance Core Unit Onboarding Set
- MIP39c2-SP3: Governance Core Unit - GOV-001
- MIP40c2-SP3: Core Unit Budget - GOV-001
- MIP41c4-SP3: Core Unit Facilitator Onboarding
The Keg Module Set
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- This MIPs bundle will proceed to the final ratification vote (Executive Vote) in the last week of the monthly Governance Cycle provided the Governance Facilitator(s) confirm a 'yes' outcome of the Monthly Governance Poll on the next Governance and Risk call on March 18, 2021.
- The Executive Vote will be submitted on March 22, 2021 assuming a positive outcome is confirmed by the Governance Facilitator(s).
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
- Proposals may be resubmitted to the governance cycle up to three times if they are voted down.
MIP3: Governance Cycle describes this type of poll and goes into more detail about its position and significance within the rest of the governance cycle.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.