The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the MakerDAO governance community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, October 25 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to trialing recognized delegate compensation for 3 months, starting in November. The compensation method for this trial can be found in MIP61, and will initially begin with the following parameters:
- Maximum Compensation Threshold: 10,000 MKR
- Maximum Annual Compensation: 48,000 DAI
- Exponential Factor: 0.5
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- Payments to qualifying delegates will begin in November, distributed via executive vote at the end of each month.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.