Rates Proposal - January 11, 2021
The Governance Facilitator(s) have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Rates Working Group. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, January 11 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote. In a binary vote, you may vote for a single option. You should vote for the option which you prefer. Alternatively, if you would accept either of the two options and have no preference between them, you should vote 'Abstain'.
MKR Token Holders may vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the following Stability Fee changes:
- Increase the ETH-A Stability Fee from 2.5% to 3.5%.
- Increase the ETH-B Stability Fee from 5% to 6.5%.
- Decrease the WBTC-A Stability Fee from 4.5% to 4%.
- Decrease the YFI-A Stability Fee from 9% to 6%.
- Decrease the MANA-A Stability Fee from 10% to 5%.
- Decrease the AAVE-A Stability Fee from 6% to 4%.
Please review the proposal thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- These Stability Fee changes will be included in the weekly Executive Vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- If the Friday executive passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Unsure about the Stability Fee parameter and what you should take into account when voting? Check out the parameter documentation here.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 16:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.