Proposal - Recover DAI Locked in Optimism Escrow - January 10, 2022
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Maker Community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, January 10 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option that you prefer.
- If you would accept any of the options you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition for the following action:
- Assist a user by recovering 10 million DAI from Optimism Escrow.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
The non-'Abstain' option with the most votes is deemed the winner and the following actions will be taken:
- If the poll results in a "Yes" outcome, then this action will be included in the weekly Executive Vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- If the poll results in a "No" outcome, no further action will be taken at this time.
- If the Friday executive passes, then this action will be taken after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.