The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Stability Facilitators. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, May 29 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
This poll allows the MakerDAO governance community to signal their support or opposition to adding BlockTower Andromeda (RWA015) as a new vault type in the Maker Protocol with the parameters below:
- Symbol: RWA015.
- Token Name: RWA-015.
- Ilk Registry Name: RWA015-A: BlockTower Andromeda.
- Stability Fee: 0 - fees paid manually to the Surplus Buffer.
- Autoline (DC-IAM): Yes.
- Maximum Debt Ceiling (
line): 1.28 billion DAI.
- Target Available Debt (
gap): 50 million DAI.
- Ceiling Increase Cooldown (
ttl): 84,600 seconds (1 day).
- Oracle Price: 1.28 billion DAI.
- Minimum Vault Collateralization Ratio: 100%
- Liquidation Process: MIP21.
Note MIP21 is the name of the smart contracts used in liquidation of RWA collaterals, as well as the name of a now offboarded MIP.
Please review the following forum threads containing information about $ilk ($asset_name) to inform your position before voting.
- Initial Collateral Application
- Steakhouse Financial Legal & Risk Assessment
- dewiz Technical Assessment
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- BlockTower Andromeda (RWA015) will be onboarded in a future executive vote.
- It is expected that this executive vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the executive vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
If you are new to voting in the Maker Protocol, please see the voting guide to learn how voting works.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Maker Operational Manual.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Governance Calendar.