The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Oracle Domain Team. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, June 7 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to appending Yearn Finance to the UNIUSD, LINKUSD, AAVEUSD, COMPUSD Oracle Security Module whitelists to read current and queued price data.
Please review the application thread to inform your position on this issue before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- This change will be included in an upcoming Executive Vote. It is expected that this executive vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the Executive Vote passes, then this change will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the MIPs process can be found in the Maker Improvement Proposals (MIPs) repository.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.