The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Maker Community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning Monday, May 2 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
Regardless of the winning option the following actions will be taken at the conclusion of this poll:
- A TrueFi D3M will be added to the Collateral Status Index (CSI) by the Collateral Engineering Services Core Unit.
- This TrueFi D3M will be added with a 'greenlight score' calculated using the outcome of this poll using the formula
Score = 'Yes' Votes - 'No' Votes
- The Core Units and Domain Teams will use the Collateral Prioritisation Sheet to direct their work on onboarding new vault-types.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.