Adopt the Debt Ceiling Instant Access Module (DC-IAM) for PSM-USDC-A - June 21, 2021
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Maker Governance Community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, June 21 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to adopting the Debt Ceiling Instant Access Module (DC-IAM) for use with PSM-USDC-A with these initial parameters:
- Set Maximum Debt Ceiling (
line) to 10 billion DAI
- Set Target Available Debt (
gap) to 1 billion DAI
- Set Ceiling Increase Cooldown (
ttl) to 24h
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- Debt Ceiling Instant Access Module functionality will be added to PSM-USDC-A in a future executive vote as the Protocol Engineering Core Unit's schedule allows.
- It is expected that this executive vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the executive vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.