The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Strategic Finance Core Unit. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, January 16 at 16:00 UTC.
This is an instant-runoff vote.
- You may rank any number of options that you would support in an executive vote.
- Unranked options signal that you would not support the option(s) in an executive vote.
- If you have no preference to any of the listed options, you should vote 'Abstain' as your first and only choice.
The community can vote in this poll to rank their support of the following options for changing the PSM-GUSD-A Debt Ceiling:
- Abstain - Voters should vote for this option (and this option only) if they have no preference to any listed options.
- Decrease to 100 million DAI - Voters should rank this option based on their desire to change the GUSD PSM Debt Ceiling from 500 million DAI to 100 million DAI.
- Decrease to 0 DAI - Voters should rank this option based on their desire to change the GUSD PSM Debt Ceiling from 500 million DAI to 0 DAI.
- No change (500 million DAI) - Voters Voters should rank this option based on their desire not to change the GUSD PSM from 500 million DAI.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If a non-'Abstain' option receives more votes than each other option (excluding 'Abstain') and the votes for that option exceed 50% of the total votes cast then that option is deemed the winner and the following actions will be taken:
- If the winner represents a change from the status quo, this change will be included in an upcoming Executive Vote as the Protocol Engineering Core Unit's schedule allows.
- It is expected that this Executive Vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the Executive Vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If no option has enough votes to exceed 50% of the total votes cast, then no further actions will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.