The Governance Facilitators have placed the MIP3: Monthly Governance Poll into the voting system. This poll asks whether the bundled contents of this month's Governance Cycle should proceed to an Executive Vote to be held on October 26, 2020. The bundled contents of this poll consist of the following MIPs and Subproposals.
- MIP14: Protocol Dai Transfer
- MIP20: Target Price Adjustment Module (Vox)
- MIP21: Real World Assets - Off-Chain Asset Backed Lender
- MIP22: Centrifuge Direct Liquidation Module
- MIP23: Domain Structure and Roles
- MIP13c3-SP3: Declaration of Intent - Strategic Reserves Fund
- MIP13c3-SP4 Declaration of Intent & Commercial Points - Off-Chain Asset Backed Lender to onboard Real World Assets as Collateral for a DAI loan
- MIP13c3-SP5: Declaration of Intent: Maker to commence onboarding work of Centrifuge based Collateral
This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, October 19 at 16:00 UTC.
MKR holders must vote to determine whether to accept or reject the bundle of proposals included within the Monthly Governance Poll, determining whether the bundle should proceed to the final ratification vote (Executive Vote) in the last week of the monthly Governance Cycle.
The Executive Vote will be submitted on October 26, 2020 if the Governance Facilitators confirm a 'yes' outcome of the Monthly Governance Poll on the next Governance and Risk call on October 22, 2020.
MIP3: Governance Cycle describes this type of poll and goes into more detail about its position and significance within the rest of the governance cycle.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 16:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.