Adjust YFI-A System Parameters - December 7, 2020
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the MakerDAO Risk Domain Team. The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to adjusting the YFI-A Debt Ceiling and Stability Fee as detailed below.
This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, December 7 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote. In a binary vote, you may vote for a single option. You should vote for the option which you prefer. Alternatively, if you would accept either of the two options and have no preference between them, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The two proposed adjustments to the YFI-A vault type are as follows:
- Increase the YFI-A Debt Ceiling from 20 million DAI to 30 million DAI.
- Increase the YFI-A Stability Fee from 4% to 10%.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- A Debt Ceiling increase from 20 million DAI to 30 million DAI for the YFI-A vault type will be included in the weekly Executive Vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- A Stability Fee increase from 4% to 10% for the YFI-A vault type will be included in the weekly Executive Vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- If the Friday executive passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the Governance Security Module delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 16:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.