The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Maker Community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, August 2 at 16:00 UTC.
This is an instant-runoff vote.
- You may rank any number of options that you would support in an executive vote.
- Unranked options signal that you would not support the option(s) in an executive vote.
- If you have no preference to any of the listed options, you should vote 'Abstain' as your first and only choice.
The community can vote in this poll to rank their support of the following Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) options for UNIV2DAIUSDC-A:
- Increase Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) to 250 million DAI (+200M)
- Increase Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) to 150 million DAI (+100M)
- Increase Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) to 100 million DAI (+50M)
- Keep Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) set to 50 million DAI (+0)
Please review the discussion thread to inform your position on this issue before voting.
If a non-'Abstain' option receives more votes than each other option (excluding 'Abstain') and the votes for that option exceed 50% of the total votes cast then that option is deemed the winner and the following actions will be taken:
- If the winner represents a change from the status quo, then change will be included in the weekly Executive Vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- If the Friday executive passes, then this change will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If no option has enough votes to exceed 50% of the total votes cast, then no further actions will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.