The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Stability Facilitators. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, May 29 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the following changes:
- Reduce the USDP Peg Stability Module (PSM) Debt Ceiling by 500 million DAI from 500 million DAI to 0 DAI.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
For more information on the Peg Stability Module (PSM), please see the Maker Operational Manual.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- This change will be included in an upcoming Executive Vote.
- It is expected that this Executive Vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the Executive Vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
If you are new to voting in the Maker Protocol, please see the voting guide to learn how voting works.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Maker Operational Manual.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Governance Calendar.