Offboarding Parameters for UNIV2DAIETH-A - May 30, 2022
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the MakerDAO Community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, May 30 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the implementation of the following risk parameters for offboarding UNIV2DAIETH-A.
Proposed Offboarding Parameters
- Set Liquidation Penalty to 0%.
- Set Debt Ceiling to 0.
- Set Flat Kick Incentive (tip) to 0.
- Set duration of Linear Interpolation Module (dss-lerp) for liquidation ratio to 30 days.
- Set end parameter of dss-lerp for liquidation ratio for each vault type as the following; highest collateral ratio vault within each vault type multiplied with 3, rounded on hundred.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- The offboarding process for this vault will begin, as defined by MIP62 - Collateral Offboarding Process.
- Offboarding items will be included in the soonest eligible executive vote, as the Protocol Engineering Core Unit's schedule allows.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.