Dust Parameter Changes, Chainlink Automation Keeper Network Stream Setup, Recognized Delegate Compensation for January - February 8, 2023
The Governance Facilitator(s) and the Protocol Engineering Core Unit have placed an executive proposal into the voting system. MKR Holders should vote for this proposal if they support the following alterations to the Maker Protocol.
If you are new to voting in the Maker Protocol, please see the voting guide to learn how voting works.
If this executive proposal passes, the following changes will occur within the Maker Protocol:
- Debt floor (
dust) reductions (listed in detail below) for the following Vault types:
- A total of 181,000 DAI will be streamed to the Chainlink Automation Keeper Network, as detailed below.
- A total of 109,048 DAI will be transfered to multiple Recognized Delegates, as detailed below.
Voting for this executive proposal will place your MKR in support of the changes and additions outlined above.
Unless otherwise noted, the changes and additions listed above are subject to the GSM Pause Delay. This means that if this executive proposal passes, the changes and additions listed above will only become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired. The GSM Pause Delay is currently set to 48 hours.
If this executive proposal does not pass within 30 days, then it will expire and can no longer have any effect on the Maker Protocol.
Dust Parameter Changes
dustfor ETH-A, WBTC-A, and WSTETH-A to 7,500 DAI.
dustfor ETH-C, WBTC-C, and WSTETH-B to 3,500 DAI.
dustfor ETH-B and WBTC-B to 25,000 DAI.
Chainlink Automation Keeper Network Stream Setup
As per the ratified MIP63c4-SP5: Onboard/Amend Keeper Network - Chainlink Automation, a total of 181,000 DAI will be streamed to Chainlink Automation Keeper Network if this executive proposal passes:
- 181,000 Dai will be streamed to the Chainlink Automation Keeper Network at 0x5E9dfc5fe95A0754084fB235D58752274314924b starting on 2023-02-01 and ending on 2023-08-01 at a rate of 1,000 DAI/day.
Recognized Delegate Compensation
As per MIP61: Recognized Delegate Compensation, a total of 109,048 DAI will be distributed to seventeen Recognized Delegates as itemized below if this executive proposal passes:
- 12,000 DAI transferred to coldiron.eth at 0x6634e3555DBF4B149c5AEC99D579A2469015AEca.
- 12,000 DAI transferred to Flip Flop Flap Delegate LLC at 0x688d508f3a6B0a377e266405A1583B3316f9A2B3.
- 11,653 DAI transferred to GFX Labs at 0xa6e8772af29b29B9202a073f8E36f447689BEef6.
- 11,407 DAI transferred to Flipside Crypto at 0x1ef753934C40a72a60EaB12A68B6f8854439AA78.
- 11,064 DAI transferred to mhonkasalo & teemulau at 0x97Fb39171ACd7C82c439b6158EA2F71D26ba383d.
- 10,807 DAI transferred to Feedblack Loops LLC at 0x80882f2A36d49fC46C3c654F7f9cB9a2Bf0423e1.
- 10,738 DAI transferred to Penn Blockchain at 0x2165d41af0d8d5034b9c266597c1a415fa0253bd.
- 9,588 DAI transferred to JustinCase at 0xE070c2dCfcf6C6409202A8a210f71D51dbAe9473.
- 9,496 DAI transferred to StableNode at 0x3B91eBDfBC4B78d778f62632a4004804AC5d2DB0.
- 3,797 DAI transferred to London Business School Blockchain at 0xB83b3e9C8E3393889Afb272D354A7a3Bd1Fbcf5C.
- 2,419 DAI transferred to Frontier Research LLC at 0xA2d55b89654079987CF3985aEff5A7Bd44DA15A8.
- 1,656 DAI transferred to Blockchain@Columbia at 0xdC1F98682F4F8a5c6d54F345F448437b83f5E432.
- 1,001 DAI transferred to Chris Blec at 0xa3f0AbB4Ba74512b5a736C5759446e9B50FDA170.
- 939 DAI transferred to CodeKnight at 0x46dFcBc2aFD5DD8789Ef0737fEdb03489D33c428.
- 352 DAI transferred to ONESTONE at 0x4eFb12d515801eCfa3Be456B5F348D3CD68f9E8a.
- 96 DAI transferred to ConsenSys at 0xE78658A8acfE982Fde841abb008e57e6545e38b3.
- 35 DAI transferred to pvl at 0x6ebB1A9031177208A4CA50164206BF2Fa5ff7416.
Community debate on these topics can be found on the MakerDAO Governance forum. Please review any linked threads to inform your position before voting.
Additionally, these changes may have been discussed further in recent Governance calls. Video for these calls is available to review.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.