Add GUNIV3DAIUSDC1-A as a new Vault Type - September 13, 2021
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the MakerDAO mandated actors. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, September 13 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
This poll allows the MakerDAO governance community to signal their support or opposition to adding GUNIV3DAIUSDC1-A (Gelato DAI-USDC) as a new vault type in the Maker Protocol with the parameters below:
Initial Collateral Parameters
- Underlying Collateral: GUNI-DAI/USDC
- Stability Fee: 1%
- Liquidation Ratio: 105%
- Debt Ceiling (
line): 10 million DAI
- Debt Floor (
dust): 10,000 DAI
- Target Available Debt (
gap): 10 million DAI
- Ceiling Increase Cooldown (
ttl): 8 hours
Liquidation 2.0 Parameters
- Auction Price Function (
calc): Stairstep Exponential
- Price Change Multiplier (
- Price Change Interval (
step): 120 seconds
- Auction Price Multiplier (
- Liquidation Penalty (
Liquidations are disabled for this collateral type. The risk for GUNIV3DAIUSDC1-A is primarily from USDC tail risks, and so it's impossible to generate appropriate risk parameters from previous data.
- Local Liquidation Limit (
ilk.hole): 5 million DAI
- Maximum Auction Drawdown (
- Maximum Auction Duration (
tail): 220 minutes
- Breaker Price Tolerance (
Please review the following forum threads containing information about GUNIV3DAIUSDC1-A (Gelato) to inform your position before voting.
- Proposal Thread
- Risk Core Unit Evaluation
- Protocol Engineering Core Unit Evaluation
- Oracles Team Evaluation
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- GUNIV3DAIUSDC1-A (Gelato DAI-USDC) will be onboarded in a future executive vote as the Protocol Engineering Core Unit's schedule allows.
- It is expected that this executive vote will take place within 30 days of this poll passing, absent external factors.
- If the executive vote passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.