Monthly MIPs Governance Poll - May 17, 2021
The Governance Facilitators have placed the monthly MIPs Governance Poll into the voting system as part of the responsibilities defined in MIP3. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, May 17 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
This poll asks whether the bundled contents of this month's Governance Cycle should proceed to an Executive Vote to be held on May 24, 2021. The bundled contents of this poll consist of:
Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling Core Unit Onboarding Set
- MIP39c2-SP10: Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling Core Unit Mandate, SES-001
- MIP40c3-SP10: Core Unit Budget, SES-001
- MIP41c4-SP10: Facilitator Onboarding, SES-001
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option, then the following actions will be taken:
- This MIPs bundle will proceed to the final ratification vote (Executive Vote) in the last week of the monthly Governance Cycle provided the Governance Facilitators confirm a 'yes' outcome of the Monthly Governance Poll on the next Governance and Risk call on May 20, 2021.
- The Executive Vote will be submitted on May 24, 2021 assuming a positive outcome is confirmed by the Governance Facilitators.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option, then no further action will be taken at this time.
- Proposals may be resubmitted to the governance cycle up to three times if they are voted down.
MIP3: Governance Cycle describes this type of poll and goes into more detail about its position and significance within the rest of the governance cycle.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.