NS-DROP Covenant Modification - November 8, 2021
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the MakerDAO governance community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, November 8 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The proposed changes to the NS-DROP covenants are as follows:
- MakerDAO's maximum share of the NS-DROP pool will increase from 75% to 85%.
- The Asset Originator (New Silver) will maintain a minimum share of 50% of the NS-TIN pool.
- If the Asset Originator (New Silver) does not maintain a minimum share of 50% of the NS-TIN pool, MakerDAO's maximum share of the NS-DROP pool will revert to 75%.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- The NS-DROP covenants will be modified according to the outcome of this poll.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no change will be made to the NS-DROP covenants at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.