Inclusion Poll for Declaration of Intent - eurDAI (MIP13c3-SP10) - April 12, 2021
The Governance Facilitators have placed an inclusion poll into the voting system as part of their responsibilities as defined in MIP3. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, April 12 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to this proposal being included in this month's governance cycle.
This poll implements an Inclusion Threshold. The Inclusion Threshold is currently set to 3,000 MKR.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option by at least 3,000 MKR then the following actions will be taken:
- The Governance Facilitators will confirm the inclusion of this proposal within the next Monthly Governance Poll on the Governance and Risk call on April 15, 2021.
- The Monthly Governance Poll occurs in week 3 of the Governance Cycle.
If the votes for the Yes' option DO NOT exceed the votes for the 'No' option by at least 3,000 MKR then this proposal will not be included in this month's governance cycle.
MIP3: Governance Cycle describes this type of poll and its position and significance within the rest of the governance cycle.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.