Increase the WBTC-A Maximum Debt Ceiling - March 15, 2021
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the Maker Governance Community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, March 15 at 16:00 UTC.
This is an instant-runoff vote. In an instant-runoff vote, you may rank any number of options in the order of preference. As a general rule, you should rank every option you would be willing to vote for if it was included in an executive vote. By failing to rank an option you signal that you are not willing to vote for it in an executive vote. Alternatively, if you would accept any of the listed options and have no preference as to which, you should vote 'Abstain' as your first choice and rank no other choices.
MKR Token Holders may vote in this poll to keep or adjust the WBTC-A Maximum Debt Ceiling:
- 350 million DAI (no change)
- 500 million DAI (+150 MM)
- 750 million DAI (+400 MM)
Please review the discussion thread to inform your position on this issue before voting.
If a non-'Abstain' option receives more votes than each other option (excluding 'Abstain') and the support for that option exceeds 50% of the total votes cast (excluding 'Abstain' votes) then the following actions will be taken:
- If the winning option represents a change from the status quo, then the winning change will be included in the weekly Executive Vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- If the Friday executive passes, then this parameter change will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
Otherwise, no further actions will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.