Offboard the AAVE-A Vault Type - November 15, 2021
The Governance Facilitators have placed a Governance Poll into the voting system on behalf of the MakerDAO Community. This Governance Poll will be active for three days beginning on Monday, November 15 at 16:00 UTC.
This is a binary vote.
- You may vote for a single option.
- You should vote for the option which you prefer.
- If you would accept either option, you should vote 'Abstain'.
The community can vote in this poll to express support or opposition to the following changes:
- Lower the AAVE-A Liquidation Penalty (chop) to 0%.
- Lower the AAVE-A Debt Ceiling (line) to 0 DAI.
- Increase the AAVE-A Liquidation Ratio over 30 days using dss-lerp such that all vaults are liquidated by the end of that period.
Please review the discussion thread to help inform your position before voting.
For additional information on the parameters that would be used to offboard this collateral, please see this post from the Risk Core Unit.
If the votes for the 'Yes' option exceed the votes for the 'No' option then the following actions will be taken:
- These changes will be included in the weekly Executive Vote on the Friday following the conclusion of this poll.
- If the Friday executive passes, then these changes will become active in the Maker Protocol after the GSM Pause Delay has expired.
If the votes for the 'No' option equal or exceed the votes for the 'Yes' option then no further action will be taken at this time.
Additional information about the Governance process can be found in the Governance section of the MakerDAO community portal.
To participate in future Governance calls, please join us every Thursday at 17:00 UTC.
To add current and upcoming votes to your calendar, please see the MakerDAO Public Events Calendar.